Friday, July 10, 2015

These Shoes Though...


So you may have noticed these adorable heeled sandals in my recent post, but I couldn't wait to show you just how much they perfect a whole outfit. For a casual but chic vibe I wore them with my boyfriend shorts and a silky slouchy black top (which is also new and I'm also obsessed with btw). A tassel necklace adds a dainty touch and compliments the soft color of the shoes.

I saw these shoes first on shopruche.com and fell totally head over heels about them (haha yes, I made a joke there) but they sold out in my size before I got to ordering them! Luckily, after a quick google search I was able to find them in my size on Nordstrom. I showed these to a few friends before I ordered them and they said the same thing, "those shoes are so you!" It's funny how some things just fit your personal style so perfectly!

I love that while these shoes are patterned and have just a little color, the cream-white background means they match with almost anything. The very day they arrived in the mail I threw them on with a solid blue maxi dress (you can see a close-up on my instagram) where the pattern added the perfect touch to a sea of solid blue. I also love how they go so well with the colors in my Kate Spade bag for a little print mixing!


Shoes: Coconuts by Matisse. Top: BB Dakota (available in ivory). Shorts: Gap. Bag: Kate Spade. Toenails: Essie "Turquoise and Caicos" (read more about my fave colors here)






xoxo, CC

No comments:

Post a Comment