Thursday, May 26, 2016

Sun Drenched


Yesterday was SO hot in the city, it really felt like summer for the first time! I took a walk through the park to enjoy the weather and catch a little sun on my skin. Everything was bright and saturated in the sunlight making the park look so green and the sky so blue! 

I always love mixing unexpected colors like orange and blush pink (I also blogged this color combo here!). This flutter sleeve top is an old favorite of mine, and the floral ruffle makes it easy to match with colorful accessories. I went with a total pink overload with the sunglasses, flower ring, and saddle bag. I just picked up this darling pink French Connection bag from Marshall's last week, and I have been wearing it with everything I possibly can. I was in need of a pink bag and this one is sure to be my new favorite. I also found this pair of sandals at Marshall's (in reality I was only there to get one thing, which was neither in the bag or shoe section.... funny how that happens) and I love that they are a trendy lace-up in an easy to wear neutral shade. I also experimented with tying them different ways around the ankle to achieve different looks.

With ripped shorts and my hair braided back this casual outfit kept me cool as possible in the glorious hot sun.


Top: Promod France (old). Shorts: Gap Factory. Bag: French Connection via Marshall's. Sunglasses Funoc. Ring: H&M. Sandals Dolce Vita via Marshall's. 







xoxo, CC

1 comment: