Monday, August 7, 2017

Back to Blonde


Hello and happy summer! Last month I decided to change up my hair a bit, and went back to blonde just in time for the height of summer! I had let my highlights grow out for the past two years so my hair had been looking pretty dark with a slight ombre fade from my natural darker color on top to a lighter blondish color at the tips. After trying out my natural hair color for a while I was feeling ready to get back to a brighter blonde shade that I'm more familiar with, since I've kept my hair blonde for most of my life. I also can't believe how long my hair had gotten! I tried to keep some of the length but had the stylist trim up the damaged ends a bit for a smoother look. Anyway I wanted to share a little before and after pic of the results! 
My natural darker shade still peeks through for a textured effect, but the addition of light highlights is summery and fun. The change looks subtle here but as the highlights have matured I am feeling great as a blonde again.
Top: Loft. Bag: Rebecca Minkoff.

 Before:



After:



xoxo, CC

No comments:

Post a Comment