Thursday, March 13, 2014

Going Green



For some reason green is a color that I have very little of in my closet. Every March I end up in a tiny bit of a panic trying to find something cute to wear on St. Patrick’s Day! I have a few basic green t-shirts and casual tanks, but those don’t seem very exciting for a holiday celebration or party. This year once again I am feeling underwhelmed by my selection of green items… I recently bought a cute green shoulder bag at TJ Maxx (above), which I will definitely be using on Monday, but for the rest of my outfit I’ve been searching for the perfect green piece to celebrate my Irish pride. 

Here are a few of my current favorites:





(images via Pinterest: Shoes: Sophie Gittins. Earrings: Kate Spade. Dress: Frances via Ave Styles. Green outfit details.)

Check out more of my favorite St. Patty's styles from:
Ruche: dress, dress, top.
Modcloth: wedges, tunic.

Follow me on Pinterest for more inspiration! 

Happy St. Patrick's Day weekend!


xoxo, C.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment