Saturday, March 29, 2014

#SelfieSaturday



Ok, I’ll be honest, I may have taken a lot of selfies on vacation in Florida. (I know, I know, how ridiculous and self-absorbed of me). I didn’t want to be that annoying girl constantly asking my friends to take pictures of me (“can you take a picture of me in front on that tree? Can you take a picture of me in front of that building? And in front of that rock?”), so instead I was that annoying girl who was constantly taking pictures of myself. I just needed to document the trip and my cute outfits, you know? Don't judge, we've all done it. Plus, that new #Selfie song by The Chainsmokers was playing constantly and may have encouraged me… (I'm sorry. Really).

Anyway, I just wanted to share a few more photos from my trip to Florida before we get back to the cold weather and bundled outfits I am forced to post about at home. Since it was in the 70's while I was there with no humidity and lots of wind I wore a lot more long sleeves than I had expected to, but it was sure as heck better than -16 wind chills that I am experiencing now!  I had a really good time in the sun, and I wish I could go back already! 

Classic selfie at the beach (sorry about the thumb in the pic, whoops). You can even see the ocean reflected in my sunglasses! 
T-shirt: Ruche. Sunglasses: Ruche
As soon as we landed I changed into shorts and flip flops and we headed for the beach.
Dress: Ya Los Angeles. Denim jacket: Gap, similar. Earrings: JoJo Loves You
 We got to ride in a four-seater airplane, a terrifying and exciting experience! 
This is the terrifying moment when I got to steer the plane!! 
T-shirt: J. Crew. Jeans: H&M. Sunglasses: Ruche
Just kicking up my feet! Jeans: H&M. Sandals: Splendid.  
Please excuse my tired face, I literally woke up, put a swimsuit on and went to the beach. But I had to take a photo of how curly my hair was!! I went to bed with damp hair and this is how it looked when I woke up. Amazing. 
Top: Angie, similar on F21 here, here, here. Bikini top: Nanette Lepore via ModCloth.
Travel attire for the overnight flights home: Chambray: Rails (similar on Urban Outfitters). Pink jeans: Joe's Jeans. Sneakers: Gola via ModCloth.

Thanks for putting up with me today!

xoxo, C.C.




No comments:

Post a Comment