Thursday, May 29, 2014

Sugar Rush


These stunning sandals are sweet as sugar, especially when paired with etherial and girly pinks and whites. I have been waiting since November to wear these beauties when I discovered them on sale at an awesome boutique. They were the very last pair and they captured my attention and my heart instantly. Now, finally it's sandal weather so I can take them for a stroll.

I have been enamored with Irregular Choice shoes since I was in high school, and Poetic Licence, their sister brand, takes my breath away too. These beauties are full of thoughtful details and saturated with sweet shades of pink and metallics. The shiny silver snake straps meet the glimmering gold footbed followed by a gold woven wedge and a hot pink sole. The sugary pallet is completed with the textured pale pink snake at the heel finished with a pink zipper, and the pale flower centerpieces flecked with gold. The design really staggers me with its excessive blissful femininity. 

Going over-the top girly with a lacy pink dress and insanely sparkly statement necklace and lounging in a field of flowers seemed like the perfect choice with these sugary glam sandals.


Shoes: Poetic Licence via Wholly Tara boutique. Dress: Ya Los Angeles, similar, similar. Necklace: Saks Off 5th. Bracelet: Bella Jack via TJ Maxx.







xoxo, CC


No comments:

Post a Comment