Monday, May 12, 2014

Black & White & A Balcony

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12144703/?claim=db8hn7ejny3">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

This sequined owl teeshirt was a score on the sale rack at French Connection in Montreal but I've had trouble finding ways to wear it. I've written about my love for owls before, but they can be really hard to wear without looking too youthful or too gaudy. I chose to pair this tee with white jeans and my new black and white Emma Fox bag, with a blazer to layer. For a dressy finish I donned nude heels, but for a more everyday look I would absolutely wear this outfit with cute sandals too. Black and white is such a classic combination that it tones down the sequins and owl motif and creates a polished look. In my summery white crop jeans I'm ready to spend time outside perched on a balcony with a good book and a mocha iced coffee in hand!


Tee: French Connection, similaroption here. White jeans: J. Crew Factory, also here. Blazer: Urban Outfitters. Bag: Emma Fox via TJ Maxx. Heels: TJ Maxx. Earrings: Isle Of You Boutique. Necklace: Dogeared. Bracelets: Brandy Melville and a craft stand in Senegal.







xo, C.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment