Monday, May 19, 2014

Lacy Casual


Now that I can bare to bare some skin my distressed jeans are back in full swing: I've been wearing them practically every day these past two weeks. They are so easy with a casual outfit and somehow add just enough of a style conscious edge to a laid back look. I've been pairing them with my metallic Sperrys or my floral sneakers a lot, and I roll the cuffs up once since the jeans are a bit short on me (as usual--rolling the cuffs makes it look intentional that my jeans are so short. Tall girl problems!). I wore them with those floral sneakers and a polkadotted baseball tee the other day for a feminine sporty/casual look, and here I paired them with some lacy girly pieces. This oversized teeshirt is one of my favorites because it is so sweet and girly with the lace and chiffon panels and the pink ribbon details. I feel like the tee and the lacy bag brought the perfect amount of femininity to the jeans and Sperrys duo. This outfit was so easy to throw together, yet I still looked cute enough for a day running errands around town.


Jeans: H&M, similar. Tee: Jack Wills, similar. Sperry Top Siders. Bag: Ruche, love this one. Necklace: Dogeared. Bangle bracelet: Kate Spade, similar.







xoxo, C.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment