Thursday, June 5, 2014

Travels in Lace


The other week I travelled to visit a friend in Portland Maine, a city I had not been to before, and the trip seemed to be tied together by a central clothing theme: lace dresses. I wore a mint colored lace dress on my drive there and as I toured the museum and the city on the first day. On the second day we did some shopping and I ended up buying another lace dress! 

The trip involved some shopping, site seeing, and wandering the city. I visited the Portland Museum of Art, and walked along the brick sidewalks in the sunshine as I waited for my friend to get out of work. Portland is a quite lovely city! I loved that all of the sidewalks are brick, it is really charming and ties the whole city together. We ate good food, and discovered an amazing little desserts and drinks place called The Bar of Chocolate. While shopping we found the cutest little clothing and decor shop called Motifs, where I tried on several dresses (pictured below) and eventually ended up purchasing the white & apple green one! I had a fun time, and will definitely be back to visit, shop, and eat again! 


Dress: Urban Outfitters, similar, similar. Jacket Nordstrom. Bag: Ruche. Bangle: J Crew. 








xoxo, CC




No comments:

Post a Comment