Thursday, June 19, 2014

Summer Solstice


I have been spending as much time at the lake as possible on these warm days. I love taking a book to the lake and sitting in the sun or wading in the water, although the water is still far too cold to swim in (at least in my opinion).This peach top is so sweet with the lace inset sides and the crisscross back. I love loose light tops when the weather is hot and sticky, so it was perfect for a stroll to the lake after work to put my toes in the water.


As I mentioned last week, I love white jeans and white shorts in the summer. I have historically been pretty good at keeping them clean, but for some reason this summer I have not been having a very good track record! The very first time I wore these cuffed white shorts I managed to get black smudges on the front AND sit in chocolate at the ice cream shop, all in one day. Sigh. Better luck next time?

Happy summer solstice weekend everyone! Let's celebrate this glorious time of year!


Top: Miss Daisy, similar, similar, similar. Shorts: J. Crew. Sandals: Sam Edelman. Clutch: Rebecca Minkoff via TJ Maxx, similar. Sunglasses: Ruche. Necklace: available here. Bracelets: Urban Peach, Kate Spade. Nails: Butter London "Jasper."








xoxo, CC

No comments:

Post a Comment