Tuesday, September 16, 2014

A Fall Sale


Since I was somewhat negligent of the blog in early September, I'm going to make up for it now by inundating you with lots of posts! This week is already jam packed with exciting blog posts (just wait!) but I had to share this exciting news with you too: my favorite online boutique Ruche just launched their Fall Lookbook and are having a celebratory sale as well! You get $50 off orders of $150 or more with the code FALL50 until 9/19. What a great way to start the Fall season! Plus, look at how cute these outfits are. I'm so in love with that blue skirt and embellished sweater combo, it's just so sweet.

Have I mentioned before how much I love the Ruche lookbooks? They are so impeccably done and full of darling details and whimsical moods that give me so much inspiration and a longing to work in the fashion world! If you haven't before, you should browse their lookbook archives. My personal favorites are Tea for Two and En Pointe for the etherial feelings they produce and the flawless fashion. 

All images are from the Ruche Fall '14 lookbook, Autumn Glow.



Happy shopping! 

xoxo, CC

No comments:

Post a Comment