Monday, December 14, 2015

Twilight



I loved this shoot on the rooftop at twilight so I wanted to share a few more photos from it. The glow over the rooftops creates a dreamy backdrop for highlighting an elegant outfit.
While this look was inspired by Las Vegas it works perfectly for a night in New York as well. Rooftop restaurants and bars are a fun destination in the city because you can get a phenomenal view of the buildings and skyline. When the weather is nice my friends and I like to go up to the rooftop of my apartment building and look out over all the lights of the city as well.

I love the color of this dress because it is bright and fun but it works in any season. The vibrant purple makes it an easy choice for warmer months but the crochet-lace is a heavy enough that it doesn't look out of place in winter either. With a blazer layered over it and pointed black heels it's a great choice for a dressy rooftop dinner--or even a holiday party!


Dress: ModCloth (similar 1/2/3) Blazer: Urban Outfitters. Shoes: Vince Camuto. Clutch: similar. Earrings: J. Crew (1/2/3). Lip: BareMinerals "Risk It All."






xoxo, CC

No comments:

Post a Comment