Thursday, July 10, 2014

Retro Floral & Daisies


I promised myself I wouldn't buy another maxi dress…but then I saw this one. And while I was buying a wishlist sweater that was on sale for $7.50, I might as well add the dress to my cart too, right? Well, that's what happened anyway. 

The colors in this dress are so lovely and the floral has a very retro vibe to it. I love the t-strap back and the way it cuts low in the front (but not too low! I can still wear a normal bra with it). The maxi dress silhouette is so elongating, and wearing this swishy flowery dress makes me feel so elegant! Paired with wedges and some pretty statement earrings I've got the perfect summery outfit to wear to a friend's backyard-barbecue birthday.


Dress: Ruche. Bag: Rebecca Minkoff via TJ Maxx (similar, similar). Earrings: J. Crew Factory. Sandals: Splendid. Bracelets: J. Crew Factory, Goodnight Macaroon. Belt: Express (similar at F21). Necklace: Gorjana. Headband: J. Crew. Lipstick: BareMinerals "Cherries on Top."






xoxo, CC

No comments:

Post a Comment