Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Red, White, and Blue


A little inspiration for the 4th of July, which is coming right up on Friday! Can you believe it's July already? I hardly can! I also can hardly believe I have anything red in my closet to work with for this outfit! I do not wear much red, since I tend to gravitate towards blues, pinks, and pastels. I actually have a red and white striped dress that I thought about using but it's more of a fall weather dress and I didn't know what to wear as the blue with it. Anywhoo, there is plenty of blue and white in wardrobe so this outfit came together pretty easily. The color-block styling seemed appropriate for a patriotic holiday, and truth be told I am always looking for ways to wear these bright red pants. The 4th seemed like the perfect excuse!

I am planning to get away for a few days to spend the 4th with my family and watch the fireworks. Do you have any big plans?


Jeans: Old Navy, similar. Top: Zara, similar, similar. Necklace: J. Crew Factory, similar. Shoes: J. Crew (in a lighter blue). Bag: Rebecca Minkoff via TJ Maxx, similar, similar. Lips: e.l.f. "Movie Star."






Happy 4th! 
~CC



No comments:

Post a Comment