Monday, July 28, 2014

Lilly Green


Lilly Pulitzer is such a summer classic. Every year I admire the new summer line, although I'll admit that I'm not big on wearing bold prints head-to-toe. So, I usually opt for some of her print-less pieces such as this easy dress. This teal-green hue has been taking over my wardrobe recently and I'm loving it as a summer color. The fabric and relaxed fit of this dress make it such an easy throw-on that doesn't even need much accessorizing, and I really love the racer back style with the gold ring detail. 

I opted to wear the dress with classic pearls and a chunky gold bracelet that accentuated the preppy Lilly vibe, but this dress could also be worn with a jean jacket and statement earrings, or even as a beach cover up with sandals and a floppy hat. I think next time I wear it I am going to dress it up with my funky and bold coral-pink drop earrings...


Dress: Lilly Pulitzer. Clutch: J. Crew (colorblocked option). Shoes: Splendid. Bracelet: J. Crew Factory. Pearl earrings: old. Necklace: Dogeared




xo, CC

No comments:

Post a Comment