Monday, July 14, 2014

Strawberry Wine & A Strapless Dress


This past week some girlfriends and I took a little day trip to visit some wineries and do the wine tastings that they offered. I had never done a wine tasting before, and it ended up being a fun activity for a gorgeous summer day. The first winery we chose was called the Charlotte Village Winery, which we picked because of the name. It is located with a picturesque view out over the grape fields to the Lake Champlain valley and the impressive mountain range beyond. Towards the end of their tasting list they have a delicious set of fruity wines which my friends and I all loved, including Peach Blossom, Strawberry, and Raspberry wines. After the tasting we each got a glass (I got the strawberry) and sat on their porch in the sun with the stunning view laid out before us. What a perfect day. 

I wore this floral spin on the LBD, which has been one of my all time favorite dresses since I bought it four years ago. Unfortunately the dress doesn't fit me as well as it used to, it is now very loose in the top, but I decided to risk wearing it anyway and just crossed my fingers that the top wouldn't come falling down!  (Luckily I got through the day without incident). I added some bright chunky jewelry, which felt right for a bright summer day, and neutral sandals to complete the outfit. 


Dress: Urban Outfitters (similar, floral, cutouts). Bracelets: Ruche and J. Crew Factory. Earrings: Kate Spade. Sandals: J. Crew. Necklace: Dogeared. Bag: Deux Lux via TJ Maxx (similar).







xoxo, CC

No comments:

Post a Comment