Monday, July 7, 2014

Little Coral Striped Dress


My new go-to dress this summer? This little coral striped dress. It's so cute and so versatile. In addition to this look, I've worn it with a denim jacket and a belt, or with light blue jewelry and accessories. Endless possibilities! With the structured white jacket, cognac bag, and bright earrings it has a fun and polished feel that was a no-brainer for a day at work.

After an especially long day at work I decided to treat myself to a little fro-yo and some relaxing in the sun before heading home. The perfect end to a long day! 


Dress: Splendid. Jacket: Nordstrom. Necklaces: Dogeared, gold bar similar. Earrings: Kate Spade. Bracelets: Urban Peach, Gorjana (similar). Shoes: Sam Edelman. Lip gloss: Bare Escentuals, Buxom Lips "bambi."

Note: I ordered the jacket in a L based on the sizing guide, but had to exchange it for the M, which fits perfectly. Luckily Nordstrom has free shipping!








xo, CC

No comments:

Post a Comment