Monday, August 11, 2014

Let's Have A Party


"Let's Have a Party, Let's Have it Tonight! …and let's invite positively everyone." I tore this page out of a spring Lilly catalogue and saved it thinking it could be cute to frame or something! I love the optimistic spontaneity of the saying, and the suggestion is certainly intriguing. 

These little orange earrings are something I might not normally be drawn to, but I held them up when I was wearing this dress and I loved the way they looked together! The orange and navy compliment each other wonderfully, and I like that the earrings have just a little dangle and movement. 

Also, I love how flattering this chevron dress is. While it is a little short on me, every other detail is so sophisticated yet fun. The navy and white colors are so classic (it is actually navy, pardon how dark these photos are, I clearly took them at night!) and go with everything including these orange earrings, and the 'fitted shift' style is a really good fit on most people. The tshirt dress is a style that's so easy to throw on with a just few pieces of jewelry, and can take me anywhere from a casual daytime look to an impromptu evening party! 


Dress: Lilly Pulitzer. Earrings: local find. Initial necklace: Kate Spade. Bracelets: Kate Spade, Zulu grass.






xoxo, CC

No comments:

Post a Comment