Thursday, August 21, 2014

Leopard Meets Stripe



These shorts have so much attitude! I love how bold they are with stripes on the front and leopard on the back. Finding the right top to wear with them was a little challenging: I wanted something feminine that wouldn't clash with the bold shorts. I finally tried them with this lacy top, and it was just the combination I had been looking for! Keeping a neutral color palette was essential to let the patterned shorts shine without screaming, so to speak. And I know you just saw this clutch… but I'm so obsessed with it, it goes with everything and is the perfect mix of casual and chic! Plus, how cute are the stripes on stripes?

p.s. If you follow my blog, some big changes are taking place for me… Next time you hear from me I'll be posting from the big city!!


Shorts: Maison Scotch (similar, jeans). Top: American Eagle. Jacket: Nordstrom (similar). Clutch: Ruche. Shoes: Chocolate Schubar via ModCloth (love these).







xoxo, CC

1 comment:

  1. Love the mixed prints! x

    http://www.thestylemma.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/oxblood.html
    Twitter: @thestylemma
    Instagram: @thestylemma
    Facebook: Thestylemma

    ReplyDelete