Friday, March 13, 2015

Casual Statement


These gorgeous earrings make a bold statement, but I wanted to dress them down with a casual outfit that I could wear all day. Pairing them with a slouchy navy shimmer top and jeans did just the trick. To keep the dressy/casual balance even, I curled my hair but kept other jewelry to a minimum. The outfit is simple but the earrings give it a definite pop and the pink certainly stands out against all the navy. 

An oversized lace-overlayed bag adds a finishing touch and maintains the blue color scheme. As you can probably tell, my bag weighed about 1000 pounds… I had it packed to the gills and even my laptop in there!


Top: Three Dots (similar). Earrings: J Crew (1/2/3). Jeans: Hudson. Bag: Ruche (very similar). Bracelet: Kate Spade.






xoxo, CC

No comments:

Post a Comment