Monday, March 9, 2015

Snowflakes and Florals


I had to get one last good wear out of my velvet pants and fur scarf before they're completely out of season, but in anticipation of a much needed Spring, I wanted to pair them with something a little more springy on top. A pretty floral print and light chambray did just the trick. The deep navy and all-season blush in the tee mix well with wintery tones and textures, but still keep the look fresh. A few fluffy snowflakes coming down as I shot these photos last week completed the mood. 

It's a shame that you can't see the shape of this kimono-inspired top, but I'm sure as soon as it's warm enough for short sleeves it'll be back at the top of my wear-list. I love the color combo and the loose silhouette is so easy to wear, I can't wait to throw it on with shorts for a quick but put-together summery look. 


Velvet jeans: AG (in black). Chambray: Rails. Floral top: Zara. Fur scarf: Urban Outfitters (1/2/3). Boots: Steve Madden. Bracelets: Kate Spade and my own creation. Earrings: Urban Outfitters. 









xoxo, CC

No comments:

Post a Comment