Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Shop My Closet!


You may have noticed already.... I added a feature to my sidebar where you can shop items directly out of my closet, including some pieces seen on the blog! It's that time of year again where I get a bit of the "spring cleaning" bug and start editing my wardrobe. Anything I don't need anymore, or love but just never wear is going to be added to my Poshmark page, so keep checking back for the latest additions!  I know that I have a ton of stuff back home that I will be listing as soon as I get my hands on it, including a few pairs of super cute heels that just never fit me right.  

If you're not familiar with Poshmark, it's a site to buy and sell clothing and accessories, kind of like an eBay specifically for fashion. There is a lot of super cute stuff available, and sellers are often willing to negotiate prices! I signed up last year when I was on the hunt for this Kate Spade bow watch and was trying to find it at a reasonable price. I've always wished I had a place to sell my old clothes instead of just giving them away (especially the expensive pieces), and now I have found the perfect site! 

Check out what I have for sale here. Happy Shopping! 


xoxo, CC

No comments:

Post a Comment