Thursday, March 12, 2015

On Trend: The Pink Couch


Photo on the left is my apartment, photo on the right is the Kate Spade store on Madison Ave. 

When I moved into my new apartment I went with a bold couch choice: pink! The color adds a touch of playful brightness and femininity to the living space, but it can be hard to match accent without getting too eclectic. So, I knew instantly that I wanted to do graphic black and white accent pillows against the pink. 

Flash forward to last weekend, shopping at the Kate Spade store on Madison ave: Lo and behold they have hot pink plush couches throughout the store (that I am in love with by the way)! Incidentally they took the same approach to styling the pink couchs, piling them with whimsical black and white pillows featuring cute sayings! I'm tempted to add some pillows from their collection to my decor too.... 


Anyway, I was super excited when I realized how trendy my decorating instincts were. If Kate Spade does it, you know I'll love it! (lol)

What do you think of the pink couch trend? How would you style it?

No comments:

Post a Comment