Friday, March 27, 2015

Orange Heel, Two Ways

I love a good colored heel, and I have been pining after this pair of coral-orange d'orsay heels for quite a while now. While they will have to wait on my wishlist a while longer, I am dreaming of ways to wear them.

(w's anyone? lol) 

orange heel casual

The first look is a casual daytime ensemble that I pictured paired with this heel. I imagine a relaxed jean, long loose tank and a semi-structured jacket to create a casual chic outfit.

Orange heel dressy

The second way I envision these heels is with the BB Dakota Lief Dress, a shift dress with an incredibly flattering fit and slant pockets. Flirty wink earrings and a chic clutch make this a perfect combination for a night out.

Keeping a black and white color scheme keeps the looks clean and really lets the orange heels pop, but it would be fun to pair them with soft pastels or vibrant blues too!

Image 1: Heels: Sole Society. Jeans: 7FAM via Nordstrom Rack. Necklace: Baublebar. Tank: Anthropologie. Earrings: Dogeared. Coat: Tulle. Bracelet: Baublebar.
Image 2: Dress: BB Dakota. Earrings: Kate Spade. Clutch: Rebecca Minkoff. Necklace: Elizabeth and James.

xoxo, CC

1 comment:

  1. Love the shoe! The perfect pop of coral for spring.

    xo

    www.fashionablyclearance.com

    ReplyDelete