Monday, January 11, 2016

Stacks of Sweaters...


'Tis the season for stacks of fluffy warm sweaters! And I'm not joking, since there is minimal storage space in my NYC apartment I have stacks of sweaters all over my room--the windowsill, the floor, my step stool (which literally never gets used for anything other than hosting stacks of clothing)... you get the picture. But it's okay, because winter is all about surrounding yourself with warm cozy things, and if I'm not currently wearing a cozy sweater it's nice to see them piled close by waiting to layer on and warm me up. 

Since many of my favorite winter sweaters are in neutral tones I put together a few outfits featuring ways to wear winter neutrals. Layering with knits, little pops of color or sparkle, and mixing textures are some of my favorite ways to keep cozy neutrals anything but boring. Check out some of the ways I've styled these sweaters:





Sweaters from top left: Vintage Havana, Jamison, Francesca's, Paizlee, Wooden Ships, Athropologie.

Get the look:
1. leggings/sweater/wallet/shoes/earrings
2. scarf/sweater/hat/bracelet/socks/necklace/booties/jeans
3. sweater(or this)/sunnies/bracelet/bracelet/socks/jeans/lipstick/booties
4. sunglasses/chambray/sweater/necklace/lip stain


xoxo, CC

No comments:

Post a Comment