Thursday, October 23, 2014

Home Sweet Apartment


The other week I shared some of my apartment decor with you, and I thought it would be fun to show you our living room too, since it is the other space I had fun decorating! Luckily my roommates were ok with going for a girly punch of pink in the living room with a raspberry colored couch. Talk about a statement! I love that the geometric black & white pillows keep the look mod, and the arch lamp adds an edge of luxury. As my brother says, "they use arch lamps like that on HGTV whenever they want to make a room look expensive," so, it was a fun sophisticated piece to add to the room. We definitely have a colorful eclectic theme in the living room, mixing some furniture I already had with some new pieces. The fun colorful rug just rounds it all out, and keeps in line with the warm tones of the brick wall. We were so excited to get an apartment with exposed brick! It adds so much character to the room. Now that we actually have furniture our shared space is a wonderful cozy room to hang out in. How have you decorated a small space?


Couch: Ikea. Pillows: Ikea. Clock: Ikea. Rug: Overstock.com. Arch lamp: Overstock. Coffee table: Old, spray-painted. Coasters: from the Metropolitan Museum of Art gift shop.



xoxo, CC

No comments:

Post a Comment