Monday, October 27, 2014

So "Me"


This cozy pink sweater and leopard booties feel like the perfect representation of "me" in many ways. A little on trend, a little "I don't care what they think," cute together, but a little bit bold. Sweetly girly, and a little bit funky. It particularly strikes me as "me" because this outfit blends my current style with things I would have liked and worn in the past, as far back as high school. A lot of the things I wear now I never would have even considered ten years ago, but this cozy fall look is almost transcendent of time in terms of my style over the years. I've always loved to wear bright and fun colors, I've had a life long obsession with fun footwear, and I have often pushed the boundaries with matching (to the point where looking back at pictures of my teens I am sometimes a little embarrassed with my combinations!) I love that while this look is current and on trend, and represents my style now, it still reflects who I've been in the past in a way that feels so true to myself. 


Sweater: Ruche (old, very similar). Booties: Matisse at DSW. Jeans: Jbrand (similar wash). Necklace: Kate Spade (similar). Ring: local boutique. Nails: Sally Hansen "Plum's the Word."







"One in a Million"

xoxo, CC

No comments:

Post a Comment