Thursday, October 30, 2014

Loving Lately

Recently I've been all about: 

Taylor Swift's new album, 1989. On repeat. Named after my own birth year, Swifty and I are turning 25 in just a few days (me) and weeks (her). Downloading the album the very day it came out this week was just a little early birthday present to myself! My favorite song on the album right now is Blank Space, what's yours?


Rings. I recently bought this  pretty crisscross one and have been lusting after more delicate and statement pieces, such as this Gorjana, and this one from Ruche.





Pumpkin chocolate chip muffins. These are one of my absolute favorite fall treats. I'm making my second batch of the season tomorrow :) Recipe here.



Ann Taylor. A shop that just a few years ago I never would have imagined to have "cool" clothes. I was recently drawn into a store by their trendy window displays and was pleasantly rewarded. Some of my favorite pieces? This skirt and this skirt that I tried on, this silky peach top, sequin sweater,  and gorgeous winter coat.



Dark purple nail polish. Such as No More Film by Essie and Plum's the Word from Sally Hansen. I've gotten so many compliments on the Sally Hansen one, which I'm wearing in the photo!  


What has you all excited lately? 

No comments:

Post a Comment