Monday, January 19, 2015

Colorful Cozy Winter


I showed you my apartment decor a few months ago, but a quick update seems in order with a few little changes made for the winter weather. I've swapped out my pastel quilt for a brightly colored comforter that not only keeps me warm but keeps my room cheerful in the darker colder days of the year. The bright colors and whimsical print go perfectly with the rest of the decorations and furniture in my room. 

A new planner for the new year is also an exciting addition each winter. I was so excited to sit down with a warm mug of tea and fill in my schedule on the crisp new pages. 


Duvet cover: Urban Outfitters (similar: 1/2/3/4). Pillows: Pier 1 Imports. Sheepskin rug: Ikea ($13!). Owl artwork: by my mom.
Sweaters: American Eagle, Wooden Ships, H&M (similar 1/2/3).
Planner: Lilly Pulitzer. Mug: Kate Spade via Marshalls. Slippers: J. Crew.







xo, CC

No comments:

Post a Comment