Monday, January 12, 2015

Jewels & Cashmere


You know its officially winter when the snow finally sticks to the ground for more than a few hours! When I want color in winter I tend to go for jewel tones: rich and pretty but slightly muted for the darker season. A step up from basic wintery black, to be sure! As the days are reaching true snowy-Jaunary-cold temps I've also been turning to my cashmere for cozy warmth. A snuggly piece like this striped sweater is great for brightening and warming my day. The details like the pops of magenta and the mesh panel on the shoulders make this cashmere sweater anything but ordinary. I decided to play up the gemstone colors by adding a glitzy necklace in similar hues. 

Sweater: Jamison (Similar 1/2/3). Neckalce: J. Crew (similar 1/2). Jeans: Jbrand. Ring: similar 1/2.




xoxo, CC

No comments:

Post a Comment