Thursday, January 22, 2015

Rustic Chic


Brrr it's cold out there! New York has been hosting some chilly, snowy days of late!
Trying to envision an outfit incorporating my winter boots I had the idea of creating something rustic-chic, something like Sarah of Classy Girls Wear Pearls would wear. Digging in my own closet I found that a chunky cable knit sweater, classic pearls and a statement necklace in muted steel blue create the perfect mix of winter-tough and fashionably chic. An outfit perfect for staying warm and dry walking in the snow without losing your sense of style! Adding a touch of red in the lipstick keeps the look modern and feminine.

Trying to stay warm all day I ended up playing dress up with some hats…


Sweater: Wooden Ships (similar). Necklace: Lenora Dame (1/2/3). Boots: Sorel (last seen here!). Jeans: Jbrand. Lipstick: BareMinerals, cherries on top.







xoxo, CC

No comments:

Post a Comment