Monday, January 26, 2015

Loving Lately: Winter 2015

My stylish obsessions lately:


Fur vests. I love how they've taken on new roles being worn over jackets and in all sorts of creative ways. Faux or real, they add a little glam to any outfit, and keep you toasty warm while looking chic. I am still searching for the perfect one at the perfect price, but in the meantime I found this faux fur stole that creates a vest-like look from the front. I love that it can be worn as a scarf, wrap, or layering piece. 
Love these options for fur vests: 1/2/3/4


Kate Spade raccoon collection. I know I'm a little late to the game on this one, since what's left of the collection is now on sale, but hey, who doesn't love a deal? I saw the raccoon theme accessories a few months back and fell in love with the sweet whimsy of it. The cute little guy even has stars in his eyes! Check out how adorable the iPhone case, iPad sleeve (could totally be used as a clutch too), coin purse, and faux fur hat are. There was a knit hat, scarf and ballet flats in the raccoon set as well, but they seem to be gone from the site by now. Notice in the sale section the devil theme items as well, and the whimsical train bags (1/2/3/4/5)! I just love how creative and fun-loving Kate Spade always is.




Touch screen gloves. Such a life-saver. When it's this freezing cold out and I have blocks and blocks to walk each day to work, gloves are necessary. But what about when I have to check something on my phone while I'm on the go? Checking directions, answering a quick text, or even changing the song playing in my headphones are are all so much easier to do when I have my handy dandy touchscreen gloves on. I don't have to take them off (a hassle when your hands are full) or freeze my fingers to check my phone quickly. And look how fun some of these gloves are too (1/2/3/4)! I have the Verloop color block ones, and they're just so darn cute!


Check out my instagram for a glimpse at how I styled some of these items!

Anything you've got your eye on lately?

xoxo, CC

No comments:

Post a Comment