Monday, January 5, 2015

Holiday Rush Recap


Life has been so busy the past two weeks, with all of the holidays keeping me on my toes. Between work, traveling for Christmas, and hosting visitors for New Years, I've neglected to keep up with the blog! I am a little sad because I had tons of content I was excited to share that got overlooked in the holiday rush, so I'm going to do a little reap for you now with some of the highlights. 

I spent Christmas day at home with my family, snuggled up in a shimmery silver sweater and cozy socks, and bedecked with some new holiday jewelry! After that quick vacation I got back to the city and spent a few agonizing days trying to decide what to wear for New Years Eve. Tough decisions, I tell you! I ended up wearing my thrifted Nanette Lepore sequin sweater dress to work on NYE, and then changing into the black open-back dress with some glitzy jewels and bright pink lips for a night out celebrating with my friends.

I hope your holidays were enjoyable as well! With the start of 2015 I have also reached my 100th blog post! Yay!




Sweater: Splendid (1). Socks: H&M. Earrings & bracelet: Kate Spade. Necklace: Lenora Dame (1/2/3). 



 Dresses: ModCloth, local find (similar 0/1/2/3), TJ Maxx (1), Nanette Lepore thrifted (1). 
Nude heels: Steve Madden. Gold heels: Jessica Simpson. Neckalce: J. Crew. Earrings: Kate Spade.





Have a happy New Year!!
xoxo, CC

No comments:

Post a Comment